So I decided to do a little house renovation and restore. haha I started with the kitchen a couple weeks ago but then got sick so they got finished last week. Decided to get the bathroom done yesterday so i went to work. So here is my messy kitchen before i started.

And here is the kitchen after i got done with it. I was pretty proud of myself i dont think i messed it up to bad for a first timer... Now it just needs some paint to sprouce it up... (not sure what color?)

This is the beggining of my work in the bathroom....

Painting it on then brushing it off... I found this works the best for me.

The lighting on this looks kinda funny.... There are a couple i have to touch up after it changed from day to night but for the most part not to bad. I decided to go darker in the bathroom than i did in the kitchen.

After a long day of cleaning, laundrey, glazing and running errands!!! (but we made it) lol

I love the cabinets... You did a great job! They look brand new! Good luck with the painting:)
ReplyDelete